Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday!

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I'm so glad the weekend is here!



Here are five things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

//1// My best friend and goddaughter are coming to DC for the weekend! We have big plans to hit up museums, check out a kids concert, make spaghetti & meatballs and watch Lady and the Tramp. I can't wait to spend some quality time with them.

This picture is about a year old. Baby girl was a fashionista from an early age and just had to try Auntie Em's boots!

//2// Cheering on the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game. I would love to see them go to the Super Bowl this year!



//3// Watching the third Lord of the Rings. I really enjoyed the first two movies and am looking forward to finishing up the trilogy! I'm really making a dent in my movies to watch list


//4// Booking my flight to San Francisco! P will be in San Francisco all next month for a trial and now that the trial dates have been finalized I can make my flight reservations to meet him after the trial is over. I can't wait to explore the city together! Please share restaurant recommendations and things to check out!



//5// It's a three day weekend! Thank goodness! The past two full weeks of work have been exhausting so I'm looking forward to an extra day of rest.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for San Fran! My hubby and I went last April!!! What an awesome city. If you were a full house fan, you must go see the "Painted Ladies." The hubs didn't care about that but he did LOVE seeing Mrs. Doubtfire's house!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS