Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF!

Happy Friday! I'm excited to return to the Five on Friday posts. Here are five random, unrelated things for today....

//1// Is it just me or has this week felt like two? I'm looking forward to sleeping this weekend and some pretty low key plans as I continue to work my way out of the post-holiday slump.


//2// I stopped in Target yesterday on my way home from work to pick up a few necessities. Of course this meant a stop at the $1 Spot where I proceeded to fill my basket with all kinds of fun things for Valentine's Day. They have straws with pink hearts and straws that I just couldn't resist.

//3// Penn State is in the process of filling their vacant football head coach position. I really hope things work out this weekend with James Franklin so the program can start working towards the 2014 season. I know, I realize the 2013 season just ended but I already can't wait for August 30th when the Nittany Lions kick off in Ireland!

//4// The 2014 pantone color of the year is radiant mercury. Initially I wasn't overly excited about this choice but it's growing on me. I think it would be a nice pop of color especially in the form of these shoes.

//5// I meant to do this a lot sooner, but I have been meaning to wish my Paris bestie Erin a big CONGRATULATIONS on her recent engagement! I'm so excited for you and Ed!

Tourists in the City of Light

Happy weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm heading to Target today I'll have to stop by the $1 section! I love decorating for the each holiday. I'm loving that radiat mercury color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS