Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Our Weekend

I had the best weekend spending lots of quality time with Aubrey and Taylor. There were lots of giggles, wiggles, nail painting, movie watching, dancing, popcorn eating, toy playing, and general 2 year old fun. I'm so glad they live close enough for these visits and I can't wait to see them again soon!

Recess Monkey at the Jammin Java Cafe in Vienna, VA
Listening to the concert with mommy


Bundled up and ready for a walk with her shades
After they left on Saturday, Auntie Em needed a little nap. Even though P was working hard all afternoon/evening we still watched the last Lord of the Rings movie and I really enjoyed the whole trilogy!

Today the DC area is expected to get up to 8 inches of snow so I'm enjoying a snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS