Friday, December 13, 2013

5 on Friday



Happy Friday! I can't believe there are only 12 more days until Christmas! We have lots of fun Christmas activities happening this weekend.
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1. This afternoon is my project team holiday get together. We chose to go to a restaurant/sports bar with shuffle board, pool, darts, etc. versus the typical sit-down lunch.


2. Tomorrow is P's firm's swanky holiday party and I can't wait to get dressed up for it. It is the first time I'll be meeting all of his coworkers so I'm a little nervous but I know we'll have a great time!

3. Sunday is the fifth annual cookie decorating party that my friend Jenny has hosted. She has all of us girls over to decorate the dozens of sugar cookies she pre-bakes. We all bring some snacks and spend the afternoon eating, drinking, and decorating. It is always a fun time and I'm happy my older sister will be joining in on the fun this year!



4. We only have a few more presents to get and then we are done. Thank god for online shopping. Of course the concierge in our building looks at us like we're crazy when we have 5+ boxes to pick up everyday.

5.  This week we have been receiving lots of Christmas cards. I bought a card holder from Pottery Barn this fall and love displaying our cards on it. The picture below is from the website.



Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS