Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday!






One last Friday post  before the holidays! Here are five things I'm looking forward to about the next two weeks.

1. Christmas celebrations with all of our family kick off tonight with dinner and a gift exchange with my older sister. We head to Ohio on Sunday to celebrate with P's family and we'll stop in Pennsylvania on our way home next week to see my Grandma. Then over the following week we'll continue the celebrations with my mom and then my dad and step-mom. I love that we celebrate Christmas all season!

2. Sleep! It's so nice having a whole week off and not having to set the alarm for anything.

3. Snow....maybe. It is supposed to be unseasonably warm throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic this weekend but they are calling for snow in Ohio on Monday. I would love to have a White Christmas.

4. Our first Christmas as husband and wife. Sure we've spent many Christmas' together but there's something extra special about celebrating it with my husband.

5. Of course and most importantly, celebrating the reason for the season, the birth of Jesus! Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men (Luke 2:14).

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and because in all likelihood I won't be back, a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy first Christmas as husband and wife! Hope you get your white Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS