Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Tunes

I don't start listening to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving. Just like I won't put up a tree or other decorations until we've given thanks and feasted on turkey and pie, the music must wait too. I always look forward to putting my favorite Christmas albums and songs on repeat for the month of December.

Here are my top picks from my Spotify Christmas playlist:

  • "Tiny Tree Christmas" - Guster
  • "Christmas Lights" - Coldplay
  • "(Simply Having) A Wonderful Christmastime" - Paul McCartney
  • "Step Into Christmas" - Elton John
  • "White Christmas" - Bing Crosby
  • "Do They Know It's Christmas" - Band Aid 1984
  • "We Need a Little Christmas" - Glee (I know there are other versions, but I like this one)
  • "All I Want for Christmas is You" - Mariah Carey
  • "The 12 Days of Christmas" - Straight No Chaser
  • "Little Saint Nick" - Hanson (don't judge!)
  • "Just Like Christmas" - Low
  • "When I Get Home for Christmas" - Snow Patrol
  • "Baby It's Cold Outside" - She & Him
  • "Christmas Time is Here" - Vince Guaraldi Trio


What are your favorite Christmas songs?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was humanly possible to have a 'best of' Christmas songs list and not have any Michael Buble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To clarify, these aren't necessarily what I think are the best all time, just what I've been listening to the most this year. Michael Buble's album is good....I was pretty sure your comment was going to be at Hanson ;)

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS