Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

Just a few random things to share today....

  • Last night I baked 18 dozen spritz cookies. Most will go to a work function tomorrow but I'm also planning to share with family over the next week. My sisters and I used to make these with our mom when we were younger so I was ecstatic when I received the cookie press off our registry. 
Oxo Cookie Press
  • P has made it to the "Superbowl" for his fantasy football league. This is his first year participating in a league and his only goal was to not finish last. He's pretty pumped about it!
The Shiva Trophy  for all of The League fans!
  • I can't believe we still haven't watched the movie Elf this year! I'm hoping to watch it one evening this week. We usually save Home Alone and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for when we're home in Ohio with P's family.
  • Nine years ago today P and I had that awkward conversation that took us from friends to dating. I can hardly believe it has been that long. While we aren't celebrating this anniversary anymore it is still a meaningful day to us and the perfect excuse to have dinner at the new French restaurant in our neighborhood.
P & I in April 2005 when I was 19 and he was 21!

Three more work days until vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS