Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday! Linking up for the Five on Friday today!



1. P has been working super long hours again so I've been keeping myself busy in the evenings. This week I worked on addressing our Christmas cards while watching Love Actually. I'm hoping to get the cards mailed next. We went with a square design which means extra posta - we won't make that mistake again!

2. At this point there is only a 10% chance I'll actually be running the Jingle All the Way 8K on Sunday morning. They are calling for lots of winter weather (ice, sleet, snow) for Sunday morning!

3. Tomorrow we are checking out the Heuric House Museum with some friends. The museum is hosting its annual open house and Christkindlmarkt. We can't wait to check it out!

HH_christkindlmarkt_final_converted

4. Tonight we have dinner plans with two of our favorite couples. We're going to Graffiato which is owned by Mike Isabeela of Top Chef fame. I went once several years ago and am looking forward to going back.



5. Last night I refused to watch the live version of Sound of Music and from the comments on Facebook I think I made the right decision. Instead we watched Scandal. It was so intense! #mamapope


Hope you have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. I was going to sign up for the race on Sunday, but we will be out of town this weekend. It doesn't look like the weather will be fun for running... Hopefully it will miss us completely! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the link up. Good luck in your run tomorrow & hopefully the weather isn't too bad! I did the same thing last night - Scandal seemed like a much better decision (until I remembered that I had a dentist appointment this morning...) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS