Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Favorite Things Link-Up

Time for the third and final installment in the Favorite Things Link-Up with Cheers Y'all and Down with the Dearmores. Today's link-up is all about your favorite gifts to give for under $100. While all of my gifts are geared towards the ladies in my life, the fellas in their lives can enjoy at least two of them too! I included the links for these items today in case you want to pick them up for any of your friends....or maybe yourself!


 

1. A Passion for Blue & White. I got this book as a gift a few years ago and absolutely love it. I think it would be a great gift for any fellow Penn Staters.

2. Kate Spade Mr. & Mrs. Darling Hiball Set. These are so cute and are a great gift for any recently married friends.

3. Kate Spade In a Twinkling Pave Necklace. This a beautiful and classic necklace that would go with anything.

4. Pottery Barn Monogrammable Throw. This blanket looks so soft and cozy and could be mongrammed with first name initials or last name initials for recently married friends.

5. Jcrew Garnet Flame Plaid Shirt. I love that this plaid shirt isn't the typical colors but still has shades of red and green to be festive over the holidays.

6. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Cobalt. I love Kendra Scott's jewelry. I think it is reasonably priced and perfect for dressing up any outfit. This cobalt blue is stunning but the great thing about Kendra Scott is you can pick and choose the color stones and settings.

Hope you've enjoyed checking out my favorite things the past three weeks! Thanks again to Elise and Jen for hosting such a fun link-up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS